An opportunity has arisen with a growing, entrepreneurial and innovative technology company conveniently based in Aberdeen. If you have your eyes set on a career as a Business Analyst then this company is the one for you.
Escone Solutions Ltd will provide you with a springboard to future success, giving you the opportunity to work towards a fulfilling and exciting career as a Business Analyst within their welcoming team. This is a fantastic career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of this industry whilst contributing towards the development of the company.
As part of this role you will you will gain an apprenticeship in Digital Applications SCQF Level 6.
Duties will include:
- all aspects of client support
- Communication via Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Basic Finance due to the nature of the software we support
- You will be a good communicator due to the use of all communication platforms i.e. telephone and face to face visits
- Initially work with Helpdesk to manage Client tickets and meet client deadlines
- Creating monthly reports for data both internal and external
- Written work and documentation tasks
- Provide delivery support for clients, assisting with issue resolution through internal CRR systems Escone Assist
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and happy attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- ·Driven and self-motivated professional
- Salary £12,000 with frequent pay reviews depending on performance
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity for the Apprenticeship to move in to a full time position
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”