Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our nationwide premium-quality centres, offering free refreshments and high-speed internet.
SCM601 Processes in Logistics Execution
- SCM610 Delivery Processes
- SCM510 Inventory Management and Physical Inventory
Target group description
- This course is aimed at project team members and consultants
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- In this course, participants become familiar with the organizational structures of Warehouse Management.
- Configure control of pick, putaway, and stock transfer activities at master data and Customizing level
- Participants learn how to integrate Warehouse Management into other logistics applications in SAP ERP Central Component.
- Organizational units and master data in Warehouse Management
- Configuring the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Batch management and quality management in the warehouse
- Delivery processes using Warehouse Management
- Staging components for production from the warehouse
- Configuring the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument
- Inventory at storage bin level
- Case study: setting up a new warehouse
Notes on Course
Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.
SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 (ECC)- EHP5
Find dates and book
We have 1 courses available across 1 locations on 1 different dates
EastCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 1 courseView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from anywhereCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 1 courseView dates
Fully accredited learning services to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning