Where do I sit my exam?
You can sit your examination at a QA / Pearson Vue testing centre.
Pearson Vue examinations assess the following:
- Avaya Inc.
- Microsoft (From 21st January 2015 - exclusively with Pearson Vue)
How do I book my exam?
For courses where the exam is included, we will always book this for you.
For courses where the exam is not included, you can ask us to book the exam for you, or book and pay for the exam yourself.
Pearson Vue examinations
To book a Pearson Vue exam, you need to register with Pearson Vue then send us your credentials so we can book the exam on your behalf.
To register with Pearson Vue:
- Go to the Pearson Vue sign in page
- Choose Information Technology (IT) from the category list on the left, then Testing program from the list on the right
- You will then be prompted to sign into the Pearson Vue website
- Either log in or create a new account
- Then choose the exam number, the testing centre and date and time you want to sit the exam
- Keep a note of your choices
- Tell your account manager what you have chosen on the Pearson Vue site, and he/she will book the exam on your behalf.